Macaustag has been on the hunt for more than three years to find the best accommodation options in Macau. Based on our own findings as well as our client’s level of satisfaction, we have updated our hotel accommodation recommendations to showcase only the best that Macau has to offer. Macaustag works with a local travel agent, so we are happy to provide rates at any Macau resort you like. Note that typically discounted rates are only available 90 days or less from your arrival date. Here are our top choices for hotel accommodation in Macau.
Sheraton Hotel Macao
Currently the newest hotel property on the Cotai Strip, Sheraton is located in the center of Cotai and is directly across from The Venetian Macao, City of Dreams and only a few minutes walk from Galaxy Macau.
- Standard and Deluxe Rooms (as nice or nicer than Venetian Macao)
- Frequent promotions and reasonable rates
- Hotel quality service (unlike some larger casino resorts)
- Outdoor pool(s)
- Casino located downstairs
- Indoor walkway to Venetian Macao
- Variety of suites available
Price Range: HKD1,200 to HKD3,000 or more, depending on availability and room type
Sofitel Macau Mansions
High rollers suites for a fraction of the cost. The Sofitel Macau is located at Ponte 16, a few minutes walk from San Malo (the “Macau side” of town). The mansions are both single and multi-bedroom and include private lift access to the high roller floor, a private pool for mansion guests only and much more. For those seeking a VIP experience, the Sofitel Macau Mansions are ideal.
- Single and multi bedroom suites, including duplex suites
- Jacuzzi tub in most suites
- 5 unique types of high roller suites
- Access to a private pool and jacuzzi for VIPs only
- Hold parties without noise complaints
- Private elevator and key card access
Price Range (Macaustag): HKD4,000 to HKD30,000 or more, depending on availability and room type